Hey you got the pictures to work! YEA! I like them - and she is very cute! And I hope Bryan's head is healing ... that looks pretty painful. So did you sign up for a gmail address? If so, you should email it to me, so I can put you in my address book (mine is sarahtbingham@gmail.com). Love the blog!
Hey, it's Harmony VanZeben (Rosenberg now). I found you via Nate's page, via Camille Kendall's page. Bailey is so gorgeous! Congrats! Hope you are doing well!
3 comments:
Hey you got the pictures to work! YEA! I like them - and she is very cute! And I hope Bryan's head is healing ... that looks pretty painful. So did you sign up for a gmail address? If so, you should email it to me, so I can put you in my address book (mine is sarahtbingham@gmail.com). Love the blog!
Bailey's little legs look so sad with 5 little bandages, but she is so brave and so is Mom. You both did GREAT!
Hey, it's Harmony VanZeben (Rosenberg now). I found you via Nate's page, via Camille Kendall's page. Bailey is so gorgeous! Congrats! Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment