Bailey is so CUTE in that hat. Way to go Bridge, and Bryan you don't look too bad yourself. I love how you three take a stroll to the market together. What awesome memories to forever cherish!
Bridge! I am so gald that you gave me your blog it is so cute! Bailey is a doll this is the first time that I have ever seen her! It looks like you and your little family are doing good! talk to you later! Love: The Reeder's
6 comments:
Bailey is so CUTE in that hat. Way to go Bridge, and Bryan you don't look too bad yourself. I love how you three take a stroll to the market together. What awesome memories to forever cherish!
Aaah, what a cute picture!!!
bridgette, how are you? i'm glad i found your blog. Bailey is so cute. if you give me your email address i can send you an invite to my blog.
KariAnn Urry Tensmeyer
Bridgette she is so adorable!!! Good work!! How fun...we should play!
Carin
Bridge! I am so gald that you gave me your blog it is so cute! Bailey is a doll this is the first time that I have ever seen her! It looks like you and your little family are doing good! talk to you later!
Love: The Reeder's
bailey is so freakin cute. we love her so much!!! nice job on the baby makin skills, she turned out very nice.
Post a Comment