Wow I can not believe how big your little one has gotten! She is so adorable I am sure you know that already!! It looks like you guys had a wonderful 4th of July and lots of excitment happening that is great! I am going to be coming up on the 23rd and I will be there until the 3rd of August! I am trying out for American Idol and I am going to be in a video for this guy up there. He is taking it to Sundance if it gets chosen so that is exciting. Well I will come by the credit union and see you guys when I come up tell everyone I said hello.
3 comments:
awww. what a cute baby girl swimsuit Bailey has!
hey, how have you been. looks like you guys had a fun holiday.
Wow I can not believe how big your little one has gotten! She is so adorable I am sure you know that already!! It looks like you guys had a wonderful 4th of July and lots of excitment happening that is great! I am going to be coming up on the 23rd and I will be there until the 3rd of August! I am trying out for American Idol and I am going to be in a video for this guy up there. He is taking it to Sundance if it gets chosen so that is exciting. Well I will come by the credit union and see you guys when I come up tell everyone I said hello.
Post a Comment