Yep! This is our new truck. Yesterday Bryan talked me into going truck shopping "Not to buy one" but "just to see what was out there" and this is what we brought home. It will be very nice to take this up to Monroe on the Hunt. It's loaded with all the bells and whistles.
Tuesday, August 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You both (and Bailey also) certainly deserve this new truck. Have fun on the hunt!
Ooooh wow!! That looks nice! Happy (early) birthday to you!
Wow! Nice truck! I hope that you can afford the gas! All my kids have sold or are trying to sell their trucks. Erik has downsized, Irene has a truck for sell as does Austin. As you can see I am in the world of blogging.(thanks to Irene) Happy birthday to you as well as Denise (in June).
Love you all.
Hey Bridgette,
Email me at natalie.hall@imail.org, and I will send you an invitation.
It was good to see you.
I love the truck! And by the way Happy belated b-day to you! That is so awesome! And Bailey is so adorable of course she will win the baby contest how could she not! You all look so happy and so good. I can't wait to see you again!
love the truck you're a lucky girl. can i get your email address?
Post a Comment