Big thanks to Jamie for telling me about a new song from "Plumb" called "In your arms." (It's on my play list.) I heard this song and instantly fell in love with it. I hope one day Bailey will know that this song is how I feel about her. So I dedicate it to you sweet heart. I love you so much Bailey.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Thanks Jamie
Big thanks to Jamie for telling me about a new song from "Plumb" called "In your arms." (It's on my play list.) I heard this song and instantly fell in love with it. I hope one day Bailey will know that this song is how I feel about her. So I dedicate it to you sweet heart. I love you so much Bailey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Wow, what a georgous photo of a georgous child, with such a loving mother and a perfect song! I'm in tears! I love you both so much!
What a Beautiful Child you have. Such a great song..I'm glad you liked it. I'm sure Bailey knows now how you feel about her. You are such an amazing Mother and Little Family!! Love you!
Bailey is just so beautiful! I love seeing your blog and what you've been up to. The picture you have on your side bar of you and your little family is soooo pretty! Your hair looks aweosme! Isn't canning peaches fun? This is our second year doing them and they just hit the spot on a cold wintry day with warm brown sugar oatmeal! See you sooner than later I hope :)
I LOVE this song. It is now my new favorite. Thanks for sharing.
I love looking at your blog. Your daughter is darling. Thanks for the new song.
I saw your blog and was so excited. You have such a cute family. Your girl is so adorable. So were are you living. What are you up to. Can't wait to hear from ya.
Hey Bridgette, it's been a while since I've seen you! It looks like you are doing great. Your daughter is so darling! I love this picture.
Blake and I are living in Eugene, Oregon. We moved up here just to go to school, but we love it so much, we might stay forever. Where are you guys living? It's good to see what your up to...don't you love blogs?
Post a Comment