Moments shared are the ones most worth remembering

Sunday, December 14, 2008

6 comments:

Jamie said...

What a stinking cutie! She is such a good baby. What a cute life!!!! Looks like she was having a blast!

Scott and Becky said...

Sooooo cute! She is growing up way too fast. Thanks for sharing.

Jesse.Amanda.Maelee said...

LOL! She is the cutest! We love her! :) The best little baby ever!

Sarah said...

Sooo cute!! I'm so happy when you put stuff like on your blog, so Cory and I can see her! I like the new picture at the top, too.

Linsay and Jake said...

That is so stinkin cute! I love her!

Granny/Lynda said...

DARLING picture on top. I showed Bailey your blog today and she started laughing at herself "laughing". I played it over and over. I thought we were both going to fall off the chair laughing. Cute pictures of you all.
I love to look at your blog and I REALLY love being a Granny.
Bryan, get back on Santa's NICE list or your Christmas present is going back!!!!!!!!!!