



We had our 2nd annual Murder Mystery Dinner with the Bingham family. Due to some absent family members we had Lynda and Dean come this year. We had a lot of fun.
My mom was a Writer, my Dad was the Butler and a Lawyer, Dean was a Banker, Lynda was a Actress, Nathan was a Mountain Climber, Shar was a Model, Bryan was a DR. and I was a Secretary.
Nathan ended up being the killer.
8 comments:
Thanks for the invite Bingham family. We had a blast! The food was delicious and the company was the best! What a great family you have Bridgette. We are proud to be a part of your family and happy that our son married YOU! We love you all, Dean and Lynda, ( Dad and Mom #2)
Looks like this event was "KILLER"! MmmmWAHHH HAAA HAA! Sorry, that was bad.
Love your outfit!
haha, I love your outfit! It's awsome! You are the funniest one there! That is so fun, I want to go to a murder dinner!
That looks like fun. I can't see my dad joining in on that fun. :)
WOW!! Bailey can walk!! That is so exciting!! We need to do a game night just the five of us and we'll eat dinner!! It'll be a fun date night!! We want to see Bailey soo bad too!! She is a doll!! :)
That sounds like a lot of fun. You will have to let me know how to set that up.
Post a Comment