Moments shared are the ones most worth remembering

Saturday, May 09, 2009

Did it fall off?

We had our next apt. and to every ones surprise we are now having a ***GIRL***! Yippee

14 comments:

kjha said...

Congrats! That's quite a story :)

Granny/Lynda said...

Grandpa Dean is doing cartwheels!! Okay, not really, but if he could, he would! How fun for Bailey to have a little sister! We are so excited! It is "quite a story", that's for sure!

Jesse.Amanda.Maelee said...

Ya! Another adorable baby girl!!! Can't wait to meet her! :) Congrats!

Irene said...

Well that is surprising news! Congratulations. Sisters are needed in my opinion!

Sarah said...

Hehe! Love the title! That's awesome news, congrats! Everyone needs a sister :)

Ally and Chris Johns said...

Oh my heck! That is to funny... Well what a surprise! 2 girls together will be so fun. Then they can be good buddies...

Kelli said...

I bet they will love being sisters so close in age! Hope you are feeling well. Congrats!

Lindsey said...

SISTERS!!! Seriously perfect. It's so nice to have all the clothes and toys and dolls and all the right colors. Bummer to have it changed on you, that would be hard regardless. But I really am happy for your new verdict. Now all we need to do is get together and let our girls play. :)

Palmers said...

Oh that is so fun. I am still so excited for you guys. You will love your girls being close together. My boys are the best of friends already. Sisters are the best to I don't know what I would do without mine:) Now you have to think of a "B" girl name hu? Are you going to stick with that? Congrats I can't wait for you guys!

Kris Tracy Broc said...

Congrates you guys.

Unknown said...

That's pretty funny, but I'm so happy for you! How fun to have another adorable girl :) Congrats!

WADDELL FAMILY said...

Congrats on another girl. Thats so exciting. Same thing happened to us.

Kirk and Carin Chugg said...

Hey Bridge! Congrats on the little lady!! For the teddy bear pattern, if you go to www.lionbrand.com and go to their free patterns..it is under items for children and i think the pattern is called tiny teddy or something like that. Let me know if you find it!!

Scott and Becky said...

Congrats! Hope all goes well for you.