Moments shared are the ones most worth remembering

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

lucky girl





Monday was my first day back to work and I had a great day. My feet had a different story to tell. It had been a long time since I had wore shoes for that long. I was very happy to come home to a love note, hot bath and dinner that was planned by my amazing husband. He is such a great guy. I love him so much.
It was fun to see everyone again. Thanks to all my buddies at work that make it worth coming back everyday.

9 comments:

The Rich Family said...

You are a lucky girl. That is so sweet of him.

DeAnna said...

Go Bryan! What a good husband! Bridgette, glad you have good friends at work....that always makes is so much better going back.

Jesse.Amanda.Maelee said...

Aww.. That is so sweet!! What a good husband!! :) You ARE a lucky girl!!

Sarah said...

Awwww... that is so sweet! Way to go Bryan!

Granny/Lynda said...

Bryan is the BEST! You are certainly lucky to be his wife!

Palmers said...

Back to work already? It seems like you just had her:) Time flies. That is so nice of Bryan. I'm sure everyone was happy to have you back to.

Irene said...

You do have a sweet hubby! Is there a class Matt can attend? :)

Kelli said...

Going back to work is so hard after a new baby. What a sweetie, tell Bryan way to go!!!

Lindsey said...

Ummm...hello!! That is the nicest thing ever!! All a girl wants is to be appreciated. Good for Brian. I love the girl's Halloween costumes, and you are looking skinny minnie!