Moments shared are the ones most worth remembering
Thursday, September 16, 2010
HoLEY cOw
So it's been way too long since my last post and i apologize to all my readers (like I have any) Life goes on and at the Fife home a lot has happened. Brinklee will be turning ONE this weekend and is a hoot! She has been walking since 10 months, loves to be with mom.... and Justin lol. She has two teeth and loves to wake up Bailey in the morning. Bug is getting big. She has started to test the waters and is teaching me patience. She loves all her little neighbor friends that come over to see and feed the chickens (we got four more by the way). As for me and Bryan, after feeling like all we do is work we have tried to make a conscious effort to spend each weekend we have together very fulfilling. It has been a fun summer and will be a great fall. Here's what we have been up to
Wahoo...I am FAMOUS! I will always love that I cought the FIRTS fish! :) Thanks again for our survival kits. You guys are the best. I LOVE the story about Bryan picking up Bailey's diaper bag instead of your overnight bag on the way to have Brinklee! Hahah.
1 comment:
Wahoo...I am FAMOUS! I will always love that I cought the FIRTS fish! :) Thanks again for our survival kits. You guys are the best. I LOVE the story about Bryan picking up Bailey's diaper bag instead of your overnight bag on the way to have Brinklee! Hahah.
Post a Comment