Moments shared are the ones most worth remembering

Thursday, November 04, 2010

Flu Shots

Bryan took the girls to get their flu shots yesterday. Brinklee took it like a champ but Bailey acted like they cut her leg off :) Bryan said the staff at the Dr. office were all laughing when they saw Bailey dragging her leg behind her as she walked out the leave. What a silly goose.

5 comments:

DeAnna said...

How funny....what a cutie she is! Enjoyed seeing all your Halloween costumes and hope you are happy and healthy!

Abby said...

Hello Neighbor -- I just ran across your blog and thought I would say "Hi" . What a cute Family!

Palmers said...

Oh that is to dang funny. Hey love the costumes:) You guys are funny. Your girls look way cute to. Hope you guys had a fun Halloween! Tell BA I said hello. I need to come and say hello, I haven't seen you guys for way to long.

Jamie said...

Oh how funny!! Poor thing....I don't know what i thought was funnier..the story...or you acting it out! Love your family!

Austin & Shawnee said...

That is hilarious!