We were watching the bachelor the other night and Bailey told me she was going to run and get another hair thing for her pony tail. A minute or two passed and I figured she should have been back. I called out to see if she needed help and she said "no.....I'm cutting my hair!" I responded "with what?" I didn't even know I had scissors in the bathroom! She had found a little pare I got from the Hospital that they gave me to cut their fingernails when they were little. She thought by cutting her hair it would grow long like mine. OOPS bad parenting on my part. I couldn't help but laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I couldn't even tell the next day when fixing her hair. I better watch her REALLY close now!!! What a cutie!
haha.. I remember doing that when I was little!! hehe She is getting SO big!!
haha- i think every parent has at least one kid that cuts their hair.
Oh that is to funny! Kids are so funny, we wonder where in the world they get their ideas from??? Do you love the Bachelor? Isn't the SL lady just crazy weird? She better not win it or I will never watch again. Hope you guys are doing good.
Post a Comment