Friday, April 22, 2011
The verdic is in :(
After almost a year of tests and Dr. appointments down at Primary Children's we have FINALLY found what is going on with Baileys skin and face. She has been diagnosed with Discoid Lupus. It is an Autoimmune Disease that occurs when your body's immune system attacks your own tissue and organs. She also is not to be out in direct sunlight because it will cause the disease to flare up. It has been hard to take in but we remain positive because it could be worse. Every time we go down to Primary Children's we are humbled and we count our blessings. I am very thankful for Bryan and having him right by my side through this whole process, I would be a wreak without him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
So sorry! Glad you finally know what it is though. Hang in there u are tough
Your family has prayers coming your way from all over the world! Of that I am SURE! Oh how I love Bailey and Brinklee! Our prayers are ALWAYS with you all! Love Papa and Granny
Bailey has been and will continue to be in our prayers. I'm sure it's really hard right now but glad to know that you are staying positive. She will look so adorable in some darling brimmed hats...she is such a beautiful girl! Please let us know if we can do anything for any of you.
Keep your head up. I am sorry you are given this challenge in life, but you'll do fine. Prayers coming your way. :)
I'm sorry for her condition, but I'm so glad you got a diagnosis! You have a beautiful family, I'm sending good thoughts your Bailey!!
www.marleeindebt.blogspot.com
I have a brother in law and a friend that have lupis. My brothers is the same thing that you are talking about. When he gets in the same it flares up and makes him really sick. It took the Doctors a long time to figure out what was going on. I hope you guys are doing good.
We are so sorry to hear about this! Your family will stay in our prayer.. we just love little Bailey so much! Let us know if you need anything! I'm at home full time now so if you ever need me to watch your girls, just bring em on over!
Oh that's terrible. I'm so sorry Bridgette. Poor little sweet girl. How else will it affect her life besides being out of the sun?
Post a Comment