We have met Santa twice this year and both times the girls were fear stricken :( I thought this year would be different because when we talk about Santa they get so excited to see him. We had Bryans family's Cristmas party and it was GREAT. Thanks to Papa and Granny for your efforts.
5 comments:
That was such a FUN time, watching the eyes of the children AND grown-ups as Santa came through the door. What a BIG surprise for all of us.
Santa DID send me a note in the mail a week later saying that he had NEVER seen a group of small children so reverent and attentive while he was telling them the "real" meaning of Christmas and presents and baby Jesus!
Thank you for two beautiful granddaughters !! We love them,
Papa and Granny
Nice Post!
I am really glad to found your post in which you offered interesting information. It is really
good read to me.
Thanks for sharing information!
Ebay Bidding Software
Hi,
I have read your blog and I appreciate the information which you shared here. It is really good read to me.
Thanks for sharing!
Vehicle Tracking Device
Hi,
I am really admire the information which you shared here in your blog which is really good read to me.
Thanks for sharing!
Online E-Learning Software
Fabulous Sharing!
I am really admire the information which you shared here in your blog which is really good read to me.
Thanks for sharing information!
Mobile Unlock Code
Post a Comment