Moments shared are the ones most worth remembering

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New Years

Bryan and I went ICE FISHING in Idaho

sunrise

The ice was glowing green.  I have never been ice fishing when there was no snow on the ice. It was really cool


We caught five fish, this one I had to fight for.  As I was reeling it in, right when the fish got to the hole my line broke so i through my poll at Bryan and jumped into the hole with my hands and pulled it out!!!  Bryan was very impressed.

2 comments:

Ebay Clone Software said...

Hi,
I have read your blog and I appreciate the information which you shared here. It is really good

read to me.

Thanks for sharing!
Ebay Clone Script

Unlocking Blackberry Curve said...

Awesome Post!
I am glad to found your post in which you offered interesting information. It is really good read to me.

Thanks
Unlock Blackberry Bold