Moments shared are the ones most worth remembering

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm glad he's mine


David O. McKay once said, "The best thing a father can do for his children is to let them see that he loves their mother."
I am sitting here thinking about how grateful I am for my husband. I am SO proud of him for working so hard and doing his best while he watches Bailey. She loves him so much. Sometimes I get jealous of the times that she wants her Dad and not her mom, but I am very happy for the bond that they have made with one another.
He is such a good man to do what he has for our little family. I know how important it is to him to provide for us, and I am so thankful he feels so strongly about his calling as a father/husband. I love you honey. I love you more than you will know. I am so proud of you. Thank you for giving me everything I have ever wanted in my life.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Ooooh that's so sweet!! That's exactly how I feel about Cory :)

Granny/Lynda said...

Bryan's one awesome guy and he loves you and Bailey very much. I always knew he would make the BEST husband and father. He is also very lucky to have you Bridge!