How fun!! I bet that just made your little heart ache to realize how fast she's growing up. Did you just cheer and clap and make a fool of yourself when you walked in and saw her like that? It's cool, so did I.
That's so great! She'll be cruisin around before you know it! It'll be fun to see you today! Can' wait...probably start frying donuts at 5:30 instead of 5 but you are welcome to come anytime...we'll be here ALL day...heheh!
5 comments:
What a stinkin cutie!!I can't believe how big she is getting.What a gorgeous smile!
So cute!!! I love that smile!
How fun!! I bet that just made your little heart ache to realize how fast she's growing up. Did you just cheer and clap and make a fool of yourself when you walked in and saw her like that? It's cool, so did I.
Oh how darling. I probably would have shouted out with excitment and she would have fell back down. She is SO PRECIOUS!
That's so great! She'll be cruisin around before you know it! It'll be fun to see you today! Can' wait...probably start frying donuts at 5:30 instead of 5 but you are welcome to come anytime...we'll be here ALL day...heheh!
Post a Comment