I can't believe it was one year ago this little girl came into our lives. What a blessing and what fun we have had. We had a party for her with family and close friends. Bryan made Sloppy Joe's and we ate Cake and Ice Cream. We played pin the Jewel on the crown and had balloon animals. Bailey got so many cute clothes and toys. A couple of her toys have the option to speak Spanish so maybe we will have a bilingual toddler on our hands in a couple years. ;)
Thanks to all that came. We couldn't ask for a better family.
Thanks to all that came. We couldn't ask for a better family.
7 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CUTE LITTLE BAILEY!! :) Looks like a fun birthday!!
Ah, we're bummed we missed it! But happy birthday Bailey -- and congrats on #2!!!
I can't believe she is already 1 years old! She is such a pretty baby! I am happy it all turned out so great!
Holy cow! That year went fast! She is so dang cute..
She is so cute. Isn't it both sad and exciting to have your kids grow up. Looks like a fun party. Sarah says #2???
I can't believe your baby is 1 that goes by so fast. I remember when me and Annisha came by right after you had her I didn't know it was 1 year already that is nuts. Hope you guys had a good birthday and had fun!
One years old already! WOW. She is such a cutie. What's this #2 bit?
Post a Comment