Moments shared are the ones most worth remembering

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Photo shoot









We got Bailey's 1st year pictures taken this weekend and I am so happy on how they turned out. She was nervous at first but after some warming up she had some great shots. What a cutie.

9 comments:

Just In My Spare Time said...

They are so cute Bridge. She is a doll... Where did you get them done? Let me know when you want to go do something. Everyone kinda seemed busy this weekend so who knows it may just be the 2 of us but fun to get out anyway... so let me know. ttyl

Jamie said...

They turned out so cute! What a sweetheart!

Granny/Lynda said...

OH MY GOSH, Bailey is the cutest most photogenic little girl in the UNIVERSE! I'm am soooooo lucky to be her "Granny".. Grandpa Dean was so excited that he was able to preview the photos and says, "thanks for visiting him at work". We LOVE you cute Fife Family!

10zfam said...

those are way cute, i love them. she is such a cute girl

Lindsey said...

Those pictures are way cute. I love her denim jacket. Congrats on the pregnancy!!! Our second born will only be three months apart, that will be fun in a year and a half or so when they can play together. Emma can babysit them and play mommy while we visit :) I hope you're having a girl, but I bet you have a boy. Do keep us posted though. What names do you like? If you still with the B's I think you should do Bella, I love that name. I also love Bailey's dress she wore on her first birthday. I want to get it for Lydia but can never find a size small enough.

Scott and Becky said...

Darling pictures! Love the jacket!

WADDELL FAMILY said...

She is so cute. Love the pictures. Congrats about the Baby! I wish ya the best.

*karen* said...

I know I tell you everyday almost....but she is just one of the cutest babies ever! I love her big eyes! The pictures turned out so cute!

Sarah said...

Ooooh those are cute!!