Yeah I am SOO excited for you guys!! I wanted you to have a little boy!! :() I definitely think you should stick with a B name.. but I have no suggestions at the moment.... :)
OHHHH, Bailey will have a little brother, how cute~ I have some suggestions.. Here goes.. Brad, Britt, Braden, Bradly, Blaine, Blair, Blake, Braxton, Brayden, Brett, Brody, Brendan, Boden, Brock. I'm so EXCITED!!!! Girl or BOY~~~~~~~~
Congrats to you both! I definately think that you should stick to the "B" for first names. Scott has a brother Mark that married a Marianne and they had 8 children all with names starting with the letter "m". So it is so possible to have a "B" family. (in fact Marianne signs all her cards "love the M & M's)
My sister and bro in law have all B names and I love them all. There boys are Brayden, Boston and Branson then they have 4 girls so those names don't help. I am so excited for you guys.
Hooray for one of each. How about Brody? I love that name. Brody Fife. Couldn't be cuter. I totally would've done that for one of our boys if we ever have one, but Brody Bundy is a bit matchy matchy.
9 comments:
Yeah I am SOO excited for you guys!! I wanted you to have a little boy!! :() I definitely think you should stick with a B name.. but I have no suggestions at the moment.... :)
OHHHH, Bailey will have a little brother, how cute~ I have some suggestions.. Here goes.. Brad, Britt, Braden, Bradly, Blaine, Blair, Blake, Braxton, Brayden, Brett, Brody, Brendan, Boden, Brock. I'm so EXCITED!!!! Girl or BOY~~~~~~~~
congrats! that is really cool news!
yay!! I am so excited for you guys.
The name Billy Bob comes to mind. Or just Billy and the next boy can be Bob.
YEA I'm soooo excited for you guys!! Yea, a little brother for Bailey!
Congrats to you both! I definately think that you should stick to the "B" for first names. Scott has a brother Mark that married a Marianne and they had 8 children all with names starting with the letter "m". So it is so possible to have a "B" family. (in fact Marianne signs all her cards "love the M & M's)
My sister and bro in law have all B names and I love them all. There boys are Brayden, Boston and Branson then they have 4 girls so those names don't help. I am so excited for you guys.
Hooray for one of each. How about Brody? I love that name. Brody Fife. Couldn't be cuter. I totally would've done that for one of our boys if we ever have one, but Brody Bundy is a bit matchy matchy.
Post a Comment