On Monday I got another call at work informing me that Bailey accidentally pulled off her wrap and the finger came with it. So I ran down to the hospital again (which they are starting to know me on a first name basis from being there so much with Bailey and my Pregnancy stuff) where I met Bryan's mom. After looking at the piece of finger there could be infection or more problems so they decided not to reattach it. Now we just wait to see how it will heal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh, I am so sorry that she lost it. How much did she lose? Does she have a finger nail still? Good luck. And your 4th looks like fun!
So sorry to hear that Bailey lost that pinkie! I think it would have been difficult with an older child let alone a baby! I never did hear how it happened.
that is so sad, i'm so sorry. hope it heals well
ah, i'm so sorry! i hope that it heals well! looks like you guys had a good fourth!
Hi, Bridg! Julia here from the olden days. I found your blog through Jamie's. I hope you don't mind. I am so sorry to hear about your daughter's accident. Sounds like you're all being very brave.
That is so sad :( How much did she lose? Sorry to hear that. Well I hope everything is well with you guys besides the pinky incident.
P.S. I think I'm going to have a party for my stuff, I'll have to invite you and my CU friends :)
Post a Comment