Ok I'm sorry, but I'm 13 weeks and that's about what my tummy looks like - well not quite, but seriously that is the smallest 30 week tummy I've ever seen! my mind is blown! Check me out at 30 weeks I'll show you what it's supposed to look like. p.s. Where did you find that little blue tube that goes around your little lady for swimming, I've been looking for one of those everywhere? Please let me know.
You look soooo good! I bet you are counting down the weeks! The house looks great, how exciting! All these life changes for the future, good luck. I hope all continues to go well!
You must take after your mother! She never looked pregnant much either. You must carry more in your back; me? I was totally out front; and it shows it still today. Your house looks like it is out in the middle of no-where. Will you even have neighbors?
I can't believe how fast that 30 weeks has gone by. Its always faster when you aren't the one pregnant. I was already on bed rest for the last 13 weeks compared to where you are... WOW! That is so fun. I am jealous!
11 comments:
Ok I'm sorry, but I'm 13 weeks and that's about what my tummy looks like - well not quite, but seriously that is the smallest 30 week tummy I've ever seen! my mind is blown! Check me out at 30 weeks I'll show you what it's supposed to look like. p.s. Where did you find that little blue tube that goes around your little lady for swimming, I've been looking for one of those everywhere? Please let me know.
You look soooo good! I bet you are counting down the weeks! The house looks great, how exciting! All these life changes for the future, good luck. I hope all continues to go well!
you are tiny. i'm with katie on this one, check me out at 30 weeks and i'll show you what it's supposed to look like, not fair
I can't believe only 10 more weeks...where does the time go? Are you sticking with the "B" names??
You are so stinking cute! Look how tiny you are! Great picture. You know all my favorite names. Anything you call her will be beautiful!
Wow, you're so tiny!! I can't believe you only have 10 weeks left!
You are so dang cute! Im so excited for you guys! Your house is looking good! :) Hey, lets hang out! :)
You must take after your mother! She never looked pregnant much either. You must carry more in your back; me? I was totally out front; and it shows it still today. Your house looks like it is out in the middle of no-where. Will you even have neighbors?
I can't believe how fast that 30 weeks has gone by. Its always faster when you aren't the one pregnant. I was already on bed rest for the last 13 weeks compared to where you are... WOW! That is so fun. I am jealous!
holy cow bridg! you serious are itty bitty!! i'm pretty sure we're the same and i'm 8 weeks behind you! blast!! you look so cute
You look GEAT! I'm excited for ya. Life is crazy with two but amazing also.
Post a Comment